Shipping InformationRestock Fee
- Rejected packages, abandoned packages, and packages returned outside of the designated return process (Please see below for designated return process in the Return Policy section).
- Reasons for returns concerning wrong sizes (unless the preferred size is out of stock leaving no option for an exchange), dissatisfaction with the item (unless damaged), faulty credit card usage, suspected failed reselling and user errors such as accidental thumbprint purchasing, etc.
- Orders/Items under any of the above listed circumstances will result in a restock fee as follows: $100.00 and over will be charged $50.00 , orders/Items under $100.00 will be charged 20%.
- All orders are shipped via USPS and UPS.
- Please allow up to 3 - 5 business days and an additional 7 - 10 business days for delivery on domestic orders and up to 14 business days for international orders.
- To protect our customers, we are unable to change/intercept the shipping address of a package to alter its delivery, and we will only ship to the address provided at checkout.
- We are unable to combine shipping on multiple orders.
- If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged please contact USPS OR UPS to file a claim then email email@example.com
— Please be aware that just because you file a claim, it does not guarantee that you will reimbursed.
— We cannot accept orders addressed to APO/FPO/DPO addresses.INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
ALL INTERNATIONAL SALES ARE FINAL!
- If your item has damage or was received in error, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are unable to alter product details that will affect the duties and taxes for your order.
- If you have questions about the approximate cost of duties and taxes for your package please contact your local USPS OR UPS with your tracking information.
○ USPS Customer Service Line – 1-800-275-8777
- Duties and taxes are to be paid by the recipient upon the packages arrival.
○ Re-routing costs are the responsibility of recipient.